Level 6 119 Charlotte St Brisbane QLD 4000
Full-time: 52 weeks
(Including Term Break: 13 weeks)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
BSB80515 Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) reflects the roles of individuals who apply substantial specialised skills and knowledge in the field of learning and capability development. In these roles they make significant high level independent judgements in major planning, design, operational and management functions within highly varied or specialised contexts.
The qualification is a highly recommended qualification for all managers or people who want to progress to senior executive positions across a range of organisations.
Fees and Payment
Application Fee (non-refundable): $200.00
Resource/Material Fee: $300.00
Tuition Fee: $7,000.00
- Initial deposit $1,000.00 upon enrolment
- Followed by $700.00 per month for 9 months and
- $200.00 for the final payment
- Total payable $7,500.00
Please refer to MIA’s enrolment form and student handbook for MIA’s policy on fees and refunds
After achieving BSB80515 Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning), individuals could progress to higher education qualification, for example Degree/Master’s Degree in management or business. Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles may include but not limited to:
- General manager human resources
- General manager/head of school registered training organisation (RTO)
- Director, workforce planning and development
- Learning and development senior consultant
- Manager, learning and change management
- Manager, learning and development.
A variety of assessment methods will be used to assess students’ knowledge and skills. Trainer will explain these in detail before any assessment takes place. Assessment methods may include and not limited to:
- Written Assessment (questions and answers)
- Case Study
- Practical Demonstration/Participation
This program is designed as a mixture of classroom based training, it is face-to-face delivery for students to attend and complete in-class activities including; presentation, practice exercises and discussions. Delivery had been timetabled to ensure you can develop the theoretical skills and knowledge and have the opportunity to develop practical skills in a simulated situation. Individual learning includes: work/home-study, the completion of assignments, individual reading and research.
The program comprises of the following 4 units of competency:
BSBLDR801 Lead personal and strategic transformation
BSBLED802 Lead learning strategy implementation
BSBINN601 Lead and mange organisational change
BSBLED805 Plan and implement a mentoring program
On successful completion of the program, learners will be awarded with BSB80515 Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
MIA will conduct a pre-confirmation of enrolment, LLN assessment with applicants to ensure their suitability, to undertake and successfully complete the course.
Candidates may enter the qualification through a number of entry points:
Demonstrating potential to undertake study at a graduate level, including:
- With a relevant Diploma or Advanced Diploma or higher and/or;
- With extensive relevant vocational practice, without formal qualifications. Examples of job role experience include:
- learning and development consultant
- manager/head of department, registered training organisation (RTO)
- organisational learning and leadership manager
- training manager
- workforce capability development leader
- workforce planner
- educational professional working within an RTO
- manager providing research or information related to career development.
An application can be made for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) when the student believes that they have already attained the necessary skills and competencies elsewhere (work, other study etc.) or have an equivalent qualification or part of a qualification. MIA recognises the AQF qualifications and Statements of Attainment issued by any other RTOs and grants credit for these towards an award where applicable. The application for RPL and/or Credit Transfer should be lodged prior to or immediately after the enrolment.