Level 6 119 Charlotte St Brisbane QLD 4000
Full-time: 104 weeks
(Including Term Break: 25 weeks)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typical-ly, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
Fees and Payment
Application Fee (non-refundable): $200.00
Resource/Material Fee: $300.00
Tuition Fee: $15,500.00
Initial deposit $1,500.00 upon enrolment
Followed by $700.00 per month for 20 months and
$500.00 for the final payment
Total payable $16,000.00
Please refer to MIA’s enrolment form and student handbook for MIA’s policy on fees and refunds
After achieving BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), individuals could progress to higher education qualification, for example Degree/Master’s Degree in management or business. Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles may include but not limited to:
- General manager human resources
- General manager/head of school registered training organisation (RTO)
- Director, workforce planning and development
- Learning and development senior consultant
- Manager, learning and change management
- Manager, learning and development.
A variety of assessment methods will be used to assess students’ knowledge and skills. Trainer will explain these in detail before any assessment takes place. Assessment methods may include and not limited to:
- Written Assessment (questions and answers)
- Case Study
- Practical Demonstration/Participation
This program is designed as a mixture of classroom based training, it is face-to-face delivery for students to attend and complete in-class activities including: presentation, practice exercises and discussions. Delivery had been timetabled to ensure you can develop the theoretical skills and knowledge and have the opportunity to develop practical skill in a simulated situation. Individual learning includes: work/home-study, the completion of assignments and individual reading and research.
The program comprises of the following 8 units of competency:
BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning
and development strategies
BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation.
TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex
BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
MIA will conduct a pre-confirmation of enrolment, LLN assessment with applicants to ensure their suitability, to undertake and successfully complete the course.
Candidates may enter the qualification through a number of entry points:
Demonstrating potential to undertake study at a graduate level, including:
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, plus;
- With a relevant Diploma or Advanced Diploma or higher and/or;
- With extensive relevant vocational practice, without formal qualifications. Examples of job role experience include:
- learning and development consultant
- manager/head of department, registered training organisation (RTO)
- organisational learning and leadership manager
- training manager
- workforce capability development leader
- workforce planner
- educational professional working within an RTO
- manager providing research or information related to career development.
An application can be made for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) when the student believes that they have already attained the necessary skills and competencies elsewhere (work, other study etc.) or have an equivalent qualification or part of a qualification. MIA recognises the AQF qualifications and Statements of Attainment issued by any other RTOs and grants credit for these towards an award where applicable. The application for RPL and/or Credit Transfer should be lodged prior to or immediately after the enrolment.